- Charlotte Gordon’s Romantic Outlaws: a Tale of Two Marys
- The Islam Quintet by Tariq Ali highlights key moments in history
- Wrapping up the Pink Carnation: Insights into Lauren Willig’s The Lure of the Moonflower
- Sarah McCoy Ties the Past and Present Together in The Mapmaker’s Children
- Spies and Submarines in the Napoleonic Era: The Tide Watchers by Lisa Chaplin imagines a crucial mission for real-life unnamed heroes
- Eileen Stephenson on "Sarah McCoy Ties the Past and Present Together in The Mapmaker’s Children": Great article. Love the quote "the past can reach across generations and …
- Mystica on "Alex Rosenberg’s The Girl from Krakow Highlights World War II Secrets and Lies": A horrible period in history and one which must never be forgotton.
- Alana White on "Tony Hays: Profile of a Historical Writer": Sarah, Thank you so much for this. Tony was such a wonderful, …
- Stephanie Baxter on "Bestselling Author Sara Gruen sets At the Water’s Edge in the Scottish Highlands": I recently discovered Sara Gruens' work and am excited to discover there …
- Stephanie Grace Whitson on "Quilts and Textiles Illuminate the American Civil War in Daughter of the Regiment": Thanks, Yvonne. Glad you enjoyed it.