- The Night Mark by Tiffany Reisz illuminates the idyllic yet dangerous world of lighthouse-keeping in the early 20th century
- The Enigma of Mr. Rochester: Mary Sharratt talks to debut author Sarah Shoemaker
- The Marriage Bureau by Penrose Halson Highlights a Little-Known Aspect of London’s History
- Renaissance Florence: Alyssa Palombo and Donna Russo Morin on Unconventional Florentine Women
- Handling Contradictions: Margaret George on the Challenges Posed by Young Nero
- Avonna on "The Earl by Katharine Ashe highlights 19th-century women’s rights": Excellent review!
- Christina Courtenay on "Lesley Downer’s The Shogun’s Queen and the final years of the Tokugawa Shogunate in Japan": It's a great book, Marius, I highly recommend it! Thank you for …
- Marius Kwint on "Lesley Downer’s The Shogun’s Queen and the final years of the Tokugawa Shogunate in Japan": Very interesting: brings to life the imperial background to processes of globalisation …
- Virginia Winfield on "The Shattered Tree by Charles Todd Highlights the Horrific Nature of War": Look forward to reading this one.
- Pam Thomas on "Looking for Historically Accurate Names for Your Historical Novel": Names are so important - they give you a handle on the …