About our Features
Our features are original articles from our print magazines (these will say where they were originally published) or original articles commissioned for this site. If you would like to contribute an article for the magazine and/or site, please contact us. While our articles are usually written by members, this is not obligatory. No features are paid for.
We also occasionally publish original short fiction features – on a very selective basis. We do pay for our fiction. Please read more about our original short fiction here.
- Virginia Winfield on "The Shattered Tree by Charles Todd Highlights the Horrific Nature of War": Look forward to reading this one.
- Pam Thomas on "Looking for Historically Accurate Names for Your Historical Novel": Names are so important - they give you a handle on the …
- Margaret Skea on "Q and A with New Novel Award winner, Cam Terwilliger": Congratulations, Cam - what a shame that we're going to have to …
- Carol on "Lost Among the Living by Simone St. James: echoes of ghosts and a house called Manderley": Sounds really good, adding to my to-read list!
- Dave Brann on "Sporting History Resources for Historical Fiction Writers": Related to skiing, The International Ski History Association is a wealth of …