About our Features
Our features are original articles from our print magazines (these will say where they were originally published) or original articles commissioned for this site. If you would like to contribute an article for the magazine and/or site, please contact us. While our articles are usually written by members, this is not obligatory. No features are paid for.
We also occasionally publish original short fiction features – on a very selective basis. We do pay for our fiction. Please read more about our original short fiction here.
- Mystica on "The Last Summer at Chelsea Beach by Pam Jenoff connects World War II and the Jersey Shore": I've read a couple of her books and they are very intense. …
- Mystica on "Setting as Character in Kate Furnivall’s The Italian Wife": Sounds fantastic
- Jane Steen on "The Fork You Take for Granted: The Evolution of Everyday Objects in Judith Flanders’s The Making of Home": Great feature article, Bethany. It makes me wish I'd bought The Making …
- Eileen Stephenson on "Sarah McCoy Ties the Past and Present Together in The Mapmaker’s Children": Great article. Love the quote "the past can reach across generations and …
- Mystica on "Alex Rosenberg’s The Girl from Krakow Highlights World War II Secrets and Lies": A horrible period in history and one which must never be forgotton.