About our Features
Our features are original articles from our print magazines (these will say where they were originally published) or original articles commissioned for this site. If you would like to contribute an article for the magazine and/or site, please contact us. While our articles are usually written by members, this is not obligatory. No features are paid for.
We also occasionally publish original short fiction features – on a very selective basis. We do pay for our fiction. Please read more about our original short fiction here.
- Eileen Stephenson on "Sarah McCoy Ties the Past and Present Together in The Mapmaker’s Children": Great article. Love the quote "the past can reach across generations and …
- Mystica on "Alex Rosenberg’s The Girl from Krakow Highlights World War II Secrets and Lies": A horrible period in history and one which must never be forgotton.
- Alana White on "Tony Hays: Profile of a Historical Writer": Sarah, Thank you so much for this. Tony was such a wonderful, …
- Stephanie Baxter on "Bestselling Author Sara Gruen sets At the Water’s Edge in the Scottish Highlands": I recently discovered Sara Gruens' work and am excited to discover there …
- Stephanie Grace Whitson on "Quilts and Textiles Illuminate the American Civil War in Daughter of the Regiment": Thanks, Yvonne. Glad you enjoyed it.