About our Features
Our features are original articles from our print magazines (these will say where they were originally published) or original articles commissioned for this site. If you would like to contribute an article for the magazine and/or site, please contact us. While our articles are usually written by members, this is not obligatory. No features are paid for.
We also occasionally publish original short fiction features – on a very selective basis. We do pay for our fiction. Please read more about our original short fiction here.
- Avonna on "The Earl by Katharine Ashe highlights 19th-century women’s rights": Excellent review!
- Christina Courtenay on "Lesley Downer’s The Shogun’s Queen and the final years of the Tokugawa Shogunate in Japan": It's a great book, Marius, I highly recommend it! Thank you for …
- Marius Kwint on "Lesley Downer’s The Shogun’s Queen and the final years of the Tokugawa Shogunate in Japan": Very interesting: brings to life the imperial background to processes of globalisation …
- Virginia Winfield on "The Shattered Tree by Charles Todd Highlights the Horrific Nature of War": Look forward to reading this one.
- Pam Thomas on "Looking for Historically Accurate Names for Your Historical Novel": Names are so important - they give you a handle on the …