EH Festival of History 2012
April 30, 2012
Today is the last day you can get the 15% discount on entry to the Festival of History, English Heritage’s fantastic flagship re-enactment event.
Alongside the visual feast there are some excellent author talks planned, featuring (among others) Giles Kristian and AL Berridge. A highlight for me will be Elizabeth Wein. I just read Code Name Verity, a really fabulous book I’d recommend to anyone.
Get a flavour of the event from the short videos below, and from my feature on last year’s event, Bookselling in the Field.
Posted by Richard Lee
- M.K. Tod’s 2015 HF Reader Survey
- Seeking a UK-based reviews editor
- Finalists for the HNS Indie Award 2015
- HNS Short Story Award Winner 2014 Announced
- Long list for 2014 HNS Short Story Award
- Historical Fiction Survey: the results
- Young Quills Historical Fiction Awards 2013
- Volunteers needed – planning the 2015 US conference