Author sitting in Waterstone’s window for a WEEK
May 5, 2012
‘Come see the freak. Throw rotten fruit & veg (no, don’t do that) point, be amazed…and inspire me!’ writes Giles Kristian on his FB page. You’ve got to love that. Waterstone’s Richmond are tweeting the event. They’ve got re-enactors out on the street catching people’s interest. I think it’s a great idea. And it’s happening every day for a week, so there’s no excuse for Londoners who have an unsigned copy!
For those who can’t make it to London of course there’s still our competition for you to win a FREE signed copy of The Bleeding Land.
Posted by Richard Lee
- M.K. Tod’s 2015 HF Reader Survey
- Seeking a UK-based reviews editor
- Finalists for the HNS Indie Award 2015
- HNS Short Story Award Winner 2014 Announced
- Long list for 2014 HNS Short Story Award
- Historical Fiction Survey: the results
- Young Quills Historical Fiction Awards 2013
- Volunteers needed – planning the 2015 US conference