About our Features
Our features are original articles from our print magazines (these will say where they were originally published) or original articles commissioned for this site. If you would like to contribute an article for the magazine and/or site, please contact us. While our articles are usually written by members, this is not obligatory. No features are paid for.
We also occasionally publish original short fiction features – on a very selective basis. We do pay for our fiction. Please read more about our original short fiction here.
- Sarah Kennedy on "City of Ladies by Sarah Kennedy Prompts Look at Women’s Roles in Tudor England": Thank you so much for this, Nicole!
- Kathryn Lynn Davis on "Picasso’s Paris": A wonderful review of a beautiful and moving book. Thank you for …
- Emma @ Words And Peace on "Picasso’s Paris": thanks for sharing, this mirrors my own experience of this amazing historical …
- Stephanie Renee dos Santos on "Picasso’s Paris": Arleigh- Excellent feature with more revealing information about the time period, Pablo …
- Sherry Christie on "Tim Hodkinson talks to prolific Indie author SJA Turney about the 2000 year empire of Rome": Excellent interview, Tim!