HNR Issue 58 (November 2011)
This issue contains:
- Cover Story, The Writer’s Life: Kate Morton’s Gothic Fiction | by Elizabeth Jane
- New Voices, a column focusing on debut novelists Kimberly Cutter, Maria Dahvana Headley, Samuel Park and Gregory Murphy | by Myfanwy Cook
- Interviews with novelists Eileen Clymer Schwab (by Susan Zabolotny), Tom Harper (by Sandra Garside-Neville), Anna Maclean and Kelly O’Connor McNees (by Michaela MacColl)
- Features on writing convincing sword fights (by Duncan Noble), the legacy of Fireship Press’s Tom Grundner (by Marina Neary), and Louis XIV’s female relationships (by Karleen Koen)
- Reviews of almost 300 of the latest and greatest books in historical fiction and nonfiction, including Editors’ Choice titles
We've put 294 book reviews from this magazine online!