HNR Issue 44 (May 2008)
This issue contains:
- Cover Story, When Music is the Muse | by Susanne Dunlap
- History & Film, The Red Violin | by Catherine Delors
- Interviews with novelists Pauline Gedge (by C.W. Gortner) and Jane Jackson (by Felicity Barnaby)
- Features on historical fiction set in Venice (Lucinda Byatt) and an in memoriam tribute to the work of Reay Tannahill and George MacDonald Fraser (Sally Zigmond)
- Reviews of almost 300 of the latest and greatest books in historical fiction and nonfiction, including Editors’ Choice titles
We've put 241 book reviews from this magazine online!