Some Web Resources for 1066
Excellent 1066 game - play with the family and introduce them to Fulford, Stamford Bridge and Hastings (Senlac). Warning: contains some taunts with some (Saxon based) bad language.
Primary Sources and other links.
In This Guide
- In the Shadow of 1066: blogs for the 2011 anniversary
- Some Web Resources for 1066
- James Aitcheson on William fitz Osbern
- Elizabeth Chadwick on Edward of Salisbury
- Stewart Binns on Edgar the Atheling
- Sarah Bower on the Nazis and the Bayeux Tapestry
- Justin Hill on the Unknown Soldiers
- Tracy Borman on Matilda of Flanders
- Helen Hollick on Queen Alditha
- Carol McGrath on Edith Swan-neck