Alice Allan holds a B. A. (Humanities) from Colorado State University. She currently lives in Denver, Colorado.
* At least two historical novels from 1870s pertaining to Spiritualism, free-love, and woman’s rights. Inspired by Addie L. Ballou’s 1873 diary.
Body of work:
* Glenwood Post (now Post-Independent) – Glenwood Springs, Colorado 1997 to 2001: columnist
* Addie: The Story of Addie L. Ballou – Spiritualist, Poet, and Artist (ISBN 978-1463779719)
* He Said: Diary of a Civil War Hospital Steward (ISBN 978-1475225068)
* Glenwood Springs, Colorado, circa 1957 (ISBN 978-1463772949)