Nancy Bilyeau makes the Historical Dagger shortlist!
May 27, 2012
Many congratulations Nancy!
The CWA Ellis Peters Historical Dagger has been running since 1999 (Richard Lee was a judge in 2000, on a panel that Lindsey Davis chaired, and wrote a report on what the Historical Dagger is and how it works). Previous winners have included some MAJOR international stars, including Sarah Waters, C.J.Sansom and Ariana Franklin. It is already a sign of great achievement to be chosen for the shortlist – see the other names here.
This year there are also some interesting sounding historical novels in the Debut Dagger shortlist.
Posted by Richard Lee
- Meet the Historians 2 – Bristol’s Maritime History
- Looking for a new UK Membership secretary
- Edward Rutherfurd’s new book Paris: ‘as grand and engrossing’ as the city itself.
- Roman Empire: Power and People
- £25,000 Walter Scott prize shortlist announced
- Historical Association announces the Young Quills Shortlist
- HNS International Award Winner 2012/13 Announced
- Helping with the website