Nancy Bilyeau makes the Historical Dagger shortlist!
May 27, 2012
Many congratulations Nancy!
The CWA Ellis Peters Historical Dagger has been running since 1999 (Richard Lee was a judge in 2000, on a panel that Lindsey Davis chaired, and wrote a report on what the Historical Dagger is and how it works). Previous winners have included some MAJOR international stars, including Sarah Waters, C.J.Sansom and Ariana Franklin. It is already a sign of great achievement to be chosen for the shortlist – see the other names here.
This year there are also some interesting sounding historical novels in the Debut Dagger shortlist.
Posted by Richard Lee
- Seeking a UK-based reviews editor
- Finalists for the HNS Indie Award 2015
- HNS Short Story Award Winner 2014 Announced
- Long list for 2014 HNS Short Story Award
- Historical Fiction Survey: the results
- Young Quills Historical Fiction Awards 2013
- Volunteers needed – planning the 2015 US conference
- Walter Scott Prize Masterclass Series 2013