Manuscript crit group
April 30, 2012
Our manuscript crit group is now open, though it’s for members only. It is for established or starting out authors to find crit partners or groups to help get their writing into the best shape possible before it goes off to the agent or editor’s desk. Everyone needs a second reader for their work. Find yours here.
Posted by Richard Lee
- Historical Fiction Survey: the results
- Young Quills Historical Fiction Awards 2013
- Volunteers needed – planning the 2015 US conference
- Walter Scott Prize Masterclass Series 2013
- Meet the Historians 2 – Bristol’s Maritime History
- Looking for a new UK Membership secretary
- Edward Rutherfurd’s new book Paris: ‘as grand and engrossing’ as the city itself.
- Roman Empire: Power and People