Looking for a new UK reviews editor
August 16, 2012
One of our reviews editors is stepping down – so we are looking for a replacement. We’re looking for someone who is organised and enthusiastic, who has the patience to deal with the eccentricities of publishers’ publicity departments, who will deal politely and professionally with our team of reviewers and – most importantly – has an eclectic and ardent enjoyment of historical fiction. Does that sound like someone you know? If so, please spread the word! The post is unpaid, though clearly you get your pick of review copies, postage expenses, and a complimentary membership of the society. Please contact Richard in the first instance.
Posted by Richard Lee
- Historical Fiction Survey: the results
- Young Quills Historical Fiction Awards 2013
- Volunteers needed – planning the 2015 US conference
- Walter Scott Prize Masterclass Series 2013
- Meet the Historians 2 – Bristol’s Maritime History
- Looking for a new UK Membership secretary
- Edward Rutherfurd’s new book Paris: ‘as grand and engrossing’ as the city itself.
- Roman Empire: Power and People