Launch day for The Queen’s Vow – A novel of Isabella of Castille, by C. W. Gortner
June 12, 2012
Our review of the book in the Historical Novels Review was pretty favourable. Other people like it too: check out Kate Quinn’s 5 star review on Goodreads, or Marie Burton‘s review and release day interview on the excellent Burton Book Review.
Christopher Gortner also goes on Virtual Tour from today – you can catch the full programme on Amy Bruno’s Historical Fiction Virtual Book Tours site.
Or you can meet Christopher face to face at our Historical Novel Society London Conference in September this year.
Posted by Richard Lee
- Young Quills Historical Fiction Awards 2013
- Volunteers needed – planning the 2015 US conference
- Walter Scott Prize Masterclass Series 2013
- Meet the Historians 2 – Bristol’s Maritime History
- Looking for a new UK Membership secretary
- Edward Rutherfurd’s new book Paris: ‘as grand and engrossing’ as the city itself.
- Roman Empire: Power and People
- £25,000 Walter Scott prize shortlist announced