Historical Association announces the Young Quills Shortlist
April 17, 2013
In the Secondary School shortlist:
In the Primary School Shortlist:
Schools up and down the country reviewed the entries – many of the reviews can be found on the Historical Association website www.history.org.uk – and after much debate the shortlists were drawn up. Judges will now decide the winner in each category, and these will be announced in mid may, and presented to the winning authors at the HA Presentation Evening, at the Institute of Education, on June 18th. For more information on the Young Quills, or the shortlists, please contact Alf Wilkinson.
Posted by Richard Lee
- Young Quills Historical Fiction Awards 2013
- Volunteers needed – planning the 2015 US conference
- Walter Scott Prize Masterclass Series 2013
- Meet the Historians 2 – Bristol’s Maritime History
- Looking for a new UK Membership secretary
- Edward Rutherfurd’s new book Paris: ‘as grand and engrossing’ as the city itself.
- Roman Empire: Power and People
- £25,000 Walter Scott prize shortlist announced