EH Festival of History 2012
April 30, 2012
Today is the last day you can get the 15% discount on entry to the Festival of History, English Heritage’s fantastic flagship re-enactment event.
Alongside the visual feast there are some excellent author talks planned, featuring (among others) Giles Kristian and AL Berridge. A highlight for me will be Elizabeth Wein. I just read Code Name Verity, a really fabulous book I’d recommend to anyone.
Get a flavour of the event from the short videos below, and from my feature on last year’s event, Bookselling in the Field.
Posted by Richard Lee
- Historical Fiction Survey: the results
- Young Quills Historical Fiction Awards 2013
- Volunteers needed – planning the 2015 US conference
- Walter Scott Prize Masterclass Series 2013
- Meet the Historians 2 – Bristol’s Maritime History
- Looking for a new UK Membership secretary
- Edward Rutherfurd’s new book Paris: ‘as grand and engrossing’ as the city itself.
- Roman Empire: Power and People