Author sitting in Waterstone’s window for a WEEK
May 5, 2012
‘Come see the freak. Throw rotten fruit & veg (no, don’t do that) point, be amazed…and inspire me!’ writes Giles Kristian on his FB page. You’ve got to love that. Waterstone’s Richmond are tweeting the event. They’ve got re-enactors out on the street catching people’s interest. I think it’s a great idea. And it’s happening every day for a week, so there’s no excuse for Londoners who have an unsigned copy!
For those who can’t make it to London of course there’s still our competition for you to win a FREE signed copy of The Bleeding Land.
Posted by Richard Lee
- Meet the Historians 2 – Bristol’s Maritime History
- Looking for a new UK Membership secretary
- Edward Rutherfurd’s new book Paris: ‘as grand and engrossing’ as the city itself.
- Roman Empire: Power and People
- £25,000 Walter Scott prize shortlist announced
- Historical Association announces the Young Quills Shortlist
- HNS International Award Winner 2012/13 Announced
- Helping with the website